Inside this week’s FREE Mail-Order-Brief! We’re BERRY GRAPEFUL for the ripples you make!!!
This week’s Brief is all about grapes! Why? Why not! Did you know there’s a scent in grapes that can help you get aroused? Grapes can help your memory? What two things do guys have swinging between their legs that feel like grapes when they’re healthy? Read-up on this week’s Briefs and learn all the grape things you need to know!
- 8 Trustex Grape Scented, Flavored & Colored Condoms
- 4 Lube Samples from ONE Condoms
- Grapeness Activity with Scented Grape Pencil
- Sweet Treat of the Week: Original Grapeheads
- Grape Crush Drink Mix
- RipplePHX USB Fan
AND – check-out the items in the Add-On Section that you can also add FREE to your Mail-Order-Brief Order, including: Cock Rings, Kegal Balls, Copay Cards, Pill Boxes and At-Home HIV Test Kits! Get ’em before they’re gone!
CONDOM OF THE WEEK: TRUSTEX PURPLE GRAPE
Why in the world would we feature Grape-scented condoms as a Condom-of-the-Week? Because grapes are where it’s at! There’s aphrodisiac aromas found in grapes that have been proven to stimulate arousal! The aroma significantly increases blood flow in the sexual area which signals increased sex drive in men. Take a long, deep whiff, roll one down the ol’ Love-Pipe and get ready to achieve grapeness in the sack! They’re not only scented, but flavored too – so go ahead & take some licks!
Get 8, Trustex Grape-Scented Condoms in this week’s Free Mail-Order-Brief! If you like them, we’ll have them available in our Top-Up Condom offerings for you to stock-up on next week! Order this week’s Mail-Order-Brief now by visiting the Action Center and placing your order today!
HAVING TROUBLE REMEMBERING TO TAKE PrEP?
Taking PrEP every day as prescribed allows for the maximum benefit to prevent HIV. Really, this concept is the same with any medication. If it helps, think about Birth Control as a comparison. If a person isn’t taking Birth Control daily as prescribed, each missed dose reduces the medication’s effectiveness and increases the likelihood that the medication will fail and result in an unexpected pregnancy. It’s the same with PrEP and HIV – every day dosing is key. Don’t give yourself a hard time if you keep forgetting to take your PrEP, instead make a plan!
- Get a pillbox (FREE from the Action Center)
- Select a time to take your pills and stick with it – the time that makes sense for you
- Add PrEP to an existing regime – while eating breakfast, take with your daily vitamin
- Put a reminder on your phone or download a medication reminder app
- Eat more grapes! Resveratrol, an antioxidant that is found in the skin of red grapes is believed to have positive effects on the hippocampus, an area of the brain that is critical to functions such as memory, learning and mood.
- Tie a string on your finger – lol – ok this is really a last resort to remember
I’M HIV+, CAN I DONATE MY ORGANS?
Yes you can! In 2013, President Obama signed the HIV Organ Policy Equity Act which allowed research and transplants between HIV+ donors. According to the American Transplant Foundation, approximately 114,000 people are waiting for life saving organ transplant in the United States. Just last year in 2019, John Hopkins Medicine performed the first living donor transplant from a person living with HIV to a recipient also living with HIV. As with any organ donation – living a healthy lifestyle allows you to be a viable candidate to donate – for example, taking your meds every day. You now have the option to donate organs and to receive them from a greater pool if you need them. People living with HIV could potentially save thousands of live by donating!
Check out https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/transplant/ for more information.
I DON’T FEEL SICK, SO I DON’T NEED TO TAKE AN HIV TEST, RIGHT?
Wrong – HIV affects everyone differently. Some people have medical symptoms immediately upon infection while others don’t. Up to 8 weeks after infection, you can start to have flu like symptoms – or you may not have any symptoms at all. After your initial response to the virus (if any), you can go years without any symptoms – but the virus is still in your body and still attacking your immune system. The virus will progress to AIDS if left untreated. The best and easiest way to avoid all of that is to get tested – know your status! RipplePHX can provide you with a free, at-home HIV Test Kit – you can order one via the Action Center at www.ripplephx.org.
Keep in mind, it can take your body 1 to 3 months to produce enough antibodies to be detected in an HIV test from your last unprotected encounter. Re-test as needed!
SEXUAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH: CHECK YOUR GRAPES
While testicular cancer only accounts for 1% of all cancers, it is the number one cancer in men ages 20-34. The risk may be high, but the survival rate is even higher. When detected early, over 90% of testicular cancer patients can be cured in a single treatment. Self-exams are super-easy, and let’s face it, you fiddle with your grapes enough each day that squeezing in a monthly exam shouldn’t be too difficult.
- Check one testicle at a time. It’s common for one grape to be larger or hang lower than the other.
- Hold the testicle between your thumbs and fingers of both hands and roll it gently between your fingers. You should feel your epididymis and spermatic cords located behind the testicle. Besides these, your testicle should feel like a grape.
- If you notice any hard lumps, smooth or rounded bumps or changes in size, shape or consistency, make an appointment to see a urologist.
It’s as easy as that! Check out this video or search “NSFW Testicular Self Exam” on YouTube for some educational how-to videos!